[SunRescue] 670MP leds

Martin Wedel xsintrk at xsintrk.net
Tue Apr 18 17:19:51 CDT 2000

Hello again,
    I got the 670 all cleaned up, inspected for bent pins and the
like, and
powered it up. One Beep, fans all ok, no smoke.

mainboard : 501-1897
procs : SM520/SM521
video : CG6 single-slot sbus

   I searched through the hardware FAQs, and see no mention of this
mainboard.
   There are 11 green leds in the 'window' of the card, the following
are on. 4, 6, 7, and 10. No video, I haven't yet tried a console
through the serial port. I pulled all cards from the chassis save the
mainboard, hoping to narrow it down, same results.

   Does anyone have a manual for the 670 that they wouldn't mind
checking? For that matter, anyone have a manual they want to sell?

Thanks in advance!

-Martin Wedel
   webmaster :: xsintrk.net, minor-element.net
   xsintrk at xsintrk.net
   See my old computers @ http://www.xsintrk.net/systems/