[SunRescue] sparc monitors need a home

John F. Davis davis at skink.net
Sat Apr 15 19:39:49 CDT 2000

Hello

I have 3 monitors which are in need of a home.

Monitor 1 - is probably a mono monitor.  It doesn't sync.
Monitor 2 - is newer.  Has a remote control for the video and is 18" diagonal.
            unfortunately, it does not have a picture when its turned on.
Monitor 3 - is the same as model 2, but it does have a picture.  Its blurry
            though.  Not bad, but definetly not something you want to
	    read all day though.

I would like to get some money for these.  I realize I can't get a lot for
them, but I think they are worth something.  If you want to know more, please
email me at davis at skink.net.

Thanks

John F. Davis