[SunRescue] sparc monitors need a home

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sat Apr 15 22:12:58 CDT 2000

Do any of them have part numbers listed on the back?  What sort of
connectors do they have for video cables?  Where are you located, some of
these may not be worth shipping.  I think that Monitor #2 is the one that
Bill has (had?), 20something.  Are there convergence controls on those
"remote control" monitors?  It should be possible to fix blurryness for the
most part, dimness is the one that generally means the monitor is dying
beyond repair.
	Greg