[SunRescue] one last HP question

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Apr 11 00:36:23 CDT 2000

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 10:14:58PM -0500, Clay Mellender wrote:
> Mine seems to boot off of any scsi cdrom, as long as you tell it which scsi
> ID to boot from in the BIOS.
> Clay

Great.  I just saved $100 (what the local HP reseller/vendor wants for a
"genuine" HP external CD-ROM drive).  I've got tons of 1x and 2x drives
around here.

I've got one external drive, genuine HP, already, but it just appears
to be a Toshiba XM3101 (or similar) in a HP case.  I'l take one of my
other external drives and put the CD-ROM mechanism internal in the
715 i've got.

Bill

--
|   Bill Bradford    |   Austin, Texas   |