[SunRescue] Good SPARCstation 10?

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 11 05:03:36 CDT 2000

I'm thinking of upgrading to a SS10 possibly, does anyone
have any suggestions on where to get one as cheap as possible ($100-225)?
I'd want something with at least 64MB of RAM, no HDs needed, no framebuffer,
don't care about the floppy.

Also, which CPUs would be the best for use as a webserver?  I don't need anything
really fast, but being that I want to enter the foray of multiprocessor computing,
I'd like to eventually have an SMP machine.

Are SM41 or SM51's pretty good?  An SM30 seems a little too slow.

Thanks,

Paul