[SunRescue] Sunhelp color scheme

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 2 17:32:43 CDT 2000

Hi all,

about sun's claim to the colors they use. If they can make such a
claim, they can only do so on a specific color (otherwise it would
be like 'hey man, my color is this distinct purple-greyish blue color,
you know what I mean. Hands off or you'll be sued).
I noticed that their website uses #666699 as background color.
How hard can they turn on you when you use #656598? Even
#606090 looks like it. You'll hardly see the difference even with the
original next to it.

Just a thought.

Maarten
--
Maarten Deen                                           +31 (0)77 3076879
mdeen at xs4all.nl                              http://www.xs4all.nl/~mdeen