[SunRescue] Sunhelp color scheme

Jonathan Eisch jeisch at boku.net
Sun Apr 2 19:22:28 CDT 2000

I'm sitting here in front of my SS5.  I see a dark share on the sun
logos, and a much lighter shade on the bases (or feet) on everything.
ok, then to the media that I have sitting around.  Solaris 2.5.1 is a
deffinate dark blue.  No hint of purple at all. Ok,then on to the
plastic covered Solaris 2.6 media book.  The shade of purple-grey there
is deffinately lighter thanthe sun logos on my hardware.  The actual
media and the cards inside use various differnt shades, from very light
to very dark.  Some use two shades in one design.  My Solaris 7,
non-commercial pack uses all the same shade of dark purple-grey blue.
Then looking through my sun promotional booklets and other stuff that
has piled up over the years, I see many different shades.  which colour
is it?

Also note that the colour used on Sun's web site is basically, 2/3, 2/3,
3/3.  Don't tell me Sun was the first to think up that colour.

-Jonathan