[SunRescue] nthelp website

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Sun Apr 2 10:56:47 CDT 2000

>> To anyone interested in contributing, what are your thoughts?  Bill,
could
>> we setup a NThelp mail list?  If you don't want to soil your servers I'll
>> implement it here at my domain for the time being - but I'd have to add
>> users manually.  bleaah, Exchange 8-P
>> Kurt
>> kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
>
>Sure, I"ll set it up.  JUST BE SURE TO PUT LEGAL DISCLAIMERS ON THE SITE.
>8-)
>
>Bill

Of course!  I don't think we need anymore of that aggravation ;-)

With all of the other domains out there, I don't think we'll have a problem.
Win95.com, Windows95.com, and a plethora of others are all actually making
money.

And yes, I did misspell the domain in an earlier post.  It should have been
nthelp.ORG, not .COM.  It was late at night.  Karin and I had gone out to
eat and then stayed up to watch The 13th Warrior - apparently my head wasn't
screwed on straight...

Thanks for getting a list up, Bill.  Exchange has been passable up until
recently.  It works without a single problem, never even a hiccup.  Of
course, the load is minimal, and only 3 users ever really recieve any amount
of mail.  Lists are possible with Exchange, you just have to set it up
right.  Anyway, that point is moot.  I'll be moving to another solution
shortly, running on Solaris or Irix - I haven't decided.

Kurt