[SunRescue] SBus Ethernet Card

Christopher Klein C.Klein at scm.brad.ac.uk
Thu Apr 13 06:43:25 CDT 2000

<snip>
> at a decent price - most of the resellers in the UK are charging huge
> amounts compared to the US prices.
>
> Thanks
>

> Stephen Condit

Have to agree with that most definately. Ive seen classics for sale over
here for over 400 quid with just 32mb ram and 500md HD, and no monitor!!
Thats just ridiculous!!!
I prefer getting things free :-) (note that I am a v. poor student!)

Anyway - Bill, hows about more specific links for companies reselling sun
stuff in the UK and general UK resources. I believe you have two links on
the bottom of the sunhelp page. Just an idea..... I can send you some
urls that I know of.