[SunRescue] newbie with SS10 problems. (lots of them!)

Ken Hansen n2vip at impop.bellatlantic.net
Tue Apr 11 22:37:09 CDT 2000

RAM should be added by filling the SIMM slots in sequence, moving away
from the SBUS slots toward the front of the unit - if you are looking at the

SS10 with the back/connectors facing you, start at the nearest slot and work

your way towards the front.

I assume this is known good RAM?

I assume you have a keyboard plugged in (no keys/no graphics - all info to
serial port)?

Was this a "known good" machine or a "removed working"?

HTH,

Ken