[SunRescue] newbie with SS10 problems. (lots of them!)

Eric Hall jester_123 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 20:53:42 CDT 2000

I can't get any video from my ss10 - I have a brand new Samsung
multi-sync monitor with an 13w3 adapter.The monitor has a function that
will display "out of sync" if that is the case. The monitor just stays
in standby mode, and does nothing. I can hook up my linux laptop with a
null-modem cable and get output.

I'm also not sure what slots the simms go in. I have 4 16meg simms, and
the only way I can get the thing to boot is put one on each end - I.E. 1
and 8 slots. If someone could point me in the right direction I would
appreciate it. pointers to faqs accepted with thanks.

Eric Hall