[SunRescue] Re: [Sunhelp] URGENT: Need bootp server for Solaris 7

Kent Rankin krankin at usit.net
Sun Oct 31 21:57:39 CST 1999

> Bill, do you have the Xncd19r binary?  I would love to get a copy
> of that, and I could help you with the problem you are having,
> since I just acquired a few of these boxes and I am doing exactly
> the same thing.

	You know, I *HEAR* that there's a positively lovely X-terminal boot image
archive over at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratories.

	Of course *I* don't know anything about that.  <grin>

	For some reason, I've been having this dream about a TFTP server... called
"Fibi01" or some rubbish... anyone care to lend some dream interpretation to
this?

							-Kent Rankin