[SunRescue] can't create route

David Rouse drouse at arlington.newsargus.com
Mon Nov 29 09:37:31 CST 1999

> Don't think this belongs on this list, but here goes anyway... :-)

Right, bummer that I thought about that *after* I sent it out. We don't
have usenet at work so the temptation to use this list for tech help is
strong, even when the question might not really be a
rescue-of-old-hardware tech question.

Are there any general sun-tech mailing lists that would be a better
target for general tech questions?

Of course sunsolve.com had an article on my specific question, once I
bothered to look it up there. It seems that sometimes when you upgrade
Solartis an initab entry gets left out, this proved to be what happened
to us.

My next post will be rescue related!

---
David Rouse