[SunRescue] Ultrasparc CPU dismantling

Chris Kozlowski razer at ultra.darkcartel.com
Mon Nov 1 14:58:10 CST 1999

Ah, where is the sense of adventure?  *grin*

I've already pulled the chip.  It just sits there tightened down
by the four spring-loaded allens.  I will experiment with variations
of chips and carrier boards and post my findings.

It looks like it would fit just as easily in an Enterprise
carrier board.  I've already torn those apart.  ;-P

Chris