[SunRescue] [Wanted]

Drew Schatt schatt at sprintmail.com
Fri May 21 17:33:32 CDT 1999

Hi there-
	First off, I want to thank everyone for their assistance with my
prior question, which was regarding my Sparcstation 10 (and how to tell if
it was working without a monitor).
	I have a second question:  Does anyone know where I can get a whole
bunch (ie, 5-20) scsi disks (hopefully at least 400 megs each) rather
inexpensively?  A case would be nice too, if anyone knows where such a
thing might be available (also inexpensively). Basically, I guess if you
have any storage related stuff that you are getting rid of, keep me in
mind.
	I'm in the Los Angeles area, but I would pay shipping, if anyone
has anything they don't want...
	BTW, if anyone needs a copy of Solaris 2.6 on cdrom, let me know,
as I have one that I don't need.
	-Drew Schatt