[SunRescue] [Wanted]

M. Holger imbellis at optera.net
Fri May 21 17:46:49 CDT 1999

I've got access to around 20 2gb Seagate Barracudas (UltraWides w/80-pin
SCA ports, but they come with adapters that have standard 50-pin and
some other type of connector on 'em).  I can get 'em for about $60/ea.

Lemme know if you want any...

I'm in the Minneapolis, MN area, so I'd hafta ship 'em out to you, and
I'm not sure what it'd cost, but if you're interested, let me know.

The drives were all yanked from AS/400's, but they're all in beautiful
working order...

-Matt.