[SunRescue] Anyone interested in a 30" wide enclosed rack?

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Tue May 18 20:37:19 CDT 1999

Anybody here interested in a 7' tall, 30" wide enclosed rack?  Has 9" fan at
top, and spaces for 4 fans at the bottom, plus five shelves evenly spaced and
mounted on slide rails.  The back "door" locks shut (keys included), while
the front (smoked plexiglass) has provisions for a keylock.  I'd be interested
in selling this, or trading for Sun equipment of some kind.

You'll have to pick it up in Austin, Texas - I got it today, but the fiancee
balked when she woke up this afternoon and found it standing in my garage.

It will fit in a standard "small" pickup truck bed if you put the tailgate
down.

Bill

Bill Bradford * mrbill at frenzy.com * mrbill at sunhelp.com
   http://www.sunhelp.com / http://www.sunhelp.org