[SunRescue] Any Sun3 freaks in the crowd using NetBSD?????

Tom Schmidt tschmidt at micron.com
Fri May 14 10:55:55 CDT 1999

We have phased out most of the old Sun3 equipment at my company.  We
had SunOS 3.5 running on Sun3/60 and 3/260 systems controlling some
equipment.  We still have a few of these running, and the current
Y2K fix for them is to set the date back 28 years!

I do still have a couple sets of the 68010 and 68020 SunOS 3.5 install
tapes. If the archive needs them, I could check into seeing if they
are free to be released like this and maybe I could upload images of
the tapes to the archive.  Anyone know what the legalities of uploading
this would be?

Thanks...Tom
--
_____      ___    Tom L. Schmidt, Manager, Component Characterization