[SunRescue] Any Sun3 freaks in the crowd using NetBSD?????

Robert D. Keys bsdbob at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Fri May 14 08:44:52 CDT 1999

> Everyone still there?  I havent seen any traffic but my own since I
> switched mailing list software this morning...

Still here......and musing, wistfully, of ancient things.....

I am curious if anyone has sunos 3.x or earlier running these days?
For the fun of it, it might be interesting to see what it was all about,
relative to the 4.1.1U1 that most folks seem to be running on the old
sun3 hardware.  Also, it might be worth seeing if a restoration of it
still exists, for inclusion in the sun3arc archives.  What is the
earliest sunos that still survives?

Bob Keys