[SunRescue] Any Sun3 freaks in the crowd using NetBSD?????

Chris Conn cconn at abacom.com
Fri May 14 08:54:06 CDT 1999

"Robert D. Keys" wrote:

> I am curious if anyone has sunos 3.x or earlier running these days?
> For the fun of it, it might be interesting to see what it was all about,
> relative to the 4.1.1U1 that most folks seem to be running on the old
> sun3 hardware.  Also, it might be worth seeing if a restoration of it
> still exists, for inclusion in the sun3arc archives.  What is the
> earliest sunos that still survives?

Hi,

I would be interested in obtaining an old SunOS version as well, since I
have sitting here 2 Sun3/260's that could use an original OS.  I am
planning on installing NetBSD until I can get my hands on some vintage
SunOS releases...

Also, does anyone know if there exists a VME ISDN card that can be used
on the above systems?  I heard about such things but never found a
part#...

Chris

 Christophe Conn               Web site: http://www.abacom.com
 Administrateur de Rseau  //  Network Manager
 Les Services Internet ABACOM  E-Mail  : cconn at abacom.com
 780 King Ouest, Suite 100     Phone   : +1 (819) 820-2929
 Sherbrooke (Qc)               Fax     : +1 (819) 820-8866
 Canada  J1H 1R7