[geeks] Dual Xeons - the Saga continues

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:31:05 CST 2018

I need Cores and RAM primarily as I'm using it to test Docker and/or VM
configs in prior to pushing it out on a production environment, and also
serve as a dev platform for working offsite. That's why I went with low end
4 core CPUs and a slack handful of RAM.

I think a R510 or R710 could be had for the right Schillings to do the job,
in hindsight, but that's gonna have to wait for the money to come around.
I'd like to get this tank up and running but the DOS BIOS / UEFI / FRUSDR
update procedure lead seems promising for now.