[geeks] Scam ware on MacOS and Linux

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 16:12:42 CDT 2016

Lionel, you assumed facts not in evidence.

Has anyone else received these type of scamming calls and the person run
through a script that permits scamming Windows, Mac and Linux users?
Is this new?

I had never experienced this before and was asking about it.
If this change of tactic is common knowledge, I missed it.
If this is new, where does one report it?