[geeks] [rescue] Guns - what are they good for? - was Re: TME and Apple II and other Drive emulator questions.

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at gmail.com
Wed May 21 09:40:12 CDT 2014

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 6:18 AM, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>wrote:

> > On May 21, 2014, at 2:36 AM, Jonathan Groll <lists at groll.co.za> wrote:
> >
> > Every reliable source that I can find shows the US has more guns per
> capita
> > than any other nation on earth.
>
> Number of guns per capita is different than number of gun owners.
>
> In America it is not unusual for a gun owner to have several guns (say a
> rifle, hand gun, and maybe a shotgun),

I don't believe I qualify as a 'gun-nut': I'm not in the NRA, I couldn't
debate the merits of different calibers.  I just like to shoot, now and
then.

And I've got _six_ firearms in the house.  Two .22 rifles, 2 pistols in
.38, a .45 hand-cannon, a 9mm 'chick' gun my wife bought.

They just sort of accumulated.

--
Brian Dunbar

"Display some adaptability"