[geeks] [rescue] Guns - what are they good for? - was Re: TME and Apple II and other Drive emulator questions.

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Tue May 20 14:41:39 CDT 2014

On 05/20/14 15:30, hike wrote:
> The anti-gun
> groups have a practice of including all gun death (LEO, accidental,
> suicide) and calling them b
murdersb
.  This is common knowledge and has
> been
> published many times (lots more than 3) in the main stream media.

In fact, to the great embarrassment of Michael Bloomberg's Mayors
Against Illegal Guns organization (which city mayors have been
abandoning in droves after they realized it's really an organization
against ALL guns), a list of "victims of gun violence" compiled and read
aloud by MAIG representatives at a New Hampshire rally turned out to
include Tamerlain Tsarnaev, one of the two Boston Marathon bombers,
killed in a shootout with police.  As you can probably imagine, in New
England, this went over about like a lead balloon...

BTW, hike, your mail client is inserting what I assume are high-bit
"smart quotes" that are being turned into 'b' when the high bit gets
stripped off.  This is sometimes making your posts difficult to read.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net