[geeks] Wiring question

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 10:50:00 CST 2014

Selling point?
Wired connections are faster than wireless.
Wired connections are typically more secure against amateur voyeurs.  (Pros
wonbt be stopped by embedded wire.)
Wired connections can be used for lots of bstuffbbcomputers, printers,
TVs,
phones, stereos, cameras/video cams, intercoms, etc., etc.  They will
appeal to more than IT enthusiasts.
WiFi Access Points can be added to wired networks and get wireless in
inaccessible places (either dead spots or through Faraday Cages, etc.)
Wired connections are great for the DIY-er and also for those with ideas
they never implement.