[geeks] Good, cheap GPS?

rjtoegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 17:55:29 CST 2014

Did you look into Android tabets? B I've used Navfree on a Galaxy Tab 2. B My unit seems to be quite sensitive, even picking up usable signal on the top floor of work.
For a hoot, I got Navfree on my iPod. B It uses wifi acess points rather than satellites. B It works fine for cities but get away from them and you're lost. B It works like a drunk driver (that's why it is so funny) but it is surprisingly accurate in cities, getting you to the right place within a half a block or less.

Bob