[geeks] LCD made it 5 years...

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:53:39 CST 2014

"they've been monkeying with the power in the neighborhoodb

bTheyb may be liable for the damage.  You might want to contact your
Power
Supplier and talk with them.  To lose only one piece of electrical
equipment doesnbt mean that they are not responsible.  Some devices are
more likely to being damaged than others.