[geeks] Old hardware cut-off

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Mon Feb 17 11:22:04 CST 2014

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:53:59AM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> I think my P4 desktops are going to a church rummage sale (if they'll take
> them)... We have put the question to the folks in charge of the sale,
> hopefully they will take them.
>
> I have yet to look at my old Sun kit, is anyone interested in these bits? My
> head is spinning as I add up a decade plus of basement stuffing I did with
> this stuff - at my worst I picked up an entire van load of Sun HW, from
> SS5-U2, with a bunch of external HDs, CDs, and tape drives...

I would love to have some Sun pizza boxes but the shipping is killer.

In the meantime unless I win the lottery or somebody in my family marries
into the shipping business I am looking for RAM sticks for Sun Fire V210s
and V440s and 146G Ultra 320 SCSI drives. Also would be interested in some
Sun Rays if they're cheap enough.