[geeks] SD card video, thanks!

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Wed Feb 5 07:14:21 CST 2014

I don't keep emails around and I don't remember who posted the link to the
SD card video. A big thank you to whoever posted that link. The video is
fascinating and easy viewing. It doesn't address the issue of how to tell
whether a card is counterfit, but in the course of the video it explains
that counterfitting is so common that a quick search on the Chinese search
engine resulted in them finding a Windows-based flash programmer that can
set any vendor code and any memory size on a standard SD card or USB drive.

Tons of extremely interesting discussion, definitely recommended.

Thank you!