[geeks] NVRAMs for Suns

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Apr 11 07:05:20 CDT 2014

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>
"
" Is this part fairly universal across Suns? As the proud owner of about two
" dozen systems in various states of entropy I'm curious how universal this one
" part is. I have examples of the following boxes that are in need of
" replacement IDPROMs:
"
" SS/5
" SS/20
" Ultra 1, Ultra 2
" Ultra 5/10
" Ultra 30/60
" Netra T105 [0]
" SunFire V240 [0]
"
" []
"
" So, is the mentioned part (M48T0815PC1) universal across the above listed
" systems?

iirc this is an 8k chip, and the ss5/ss20 [and back as far as the ss1
at least] used a 2k 48t02 chip.