[geeks] request for assistance

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:07:46 CDT 2013

Quite a strange response.  If you can't help, don't make things worse.  It
is good to help people who ask for help--without regard for their perceived
status.  In all likelihood, the young lady would appreciate the needed
help.  (It is quite evident that the requester in Austin would.)
 Sometimes, "good will" is the difference between life and death; success
and failure; etc.--that is, one can never have enough "good will" from
others.