[geeks] request for assistance

Andrew Jones andrew at jones.ec
Wed Oct 16 15:45:34 CDT 2013

If she can afford to operate a theatre in the single most expensive zip
code in America, she can probably afford to pay a small business IT firm
to handle things.

I don't understand why this attitude is so common about IT services
specifically.  I wouldn't ask my stylist friends to do my hair for free,
much less do I expect them to beg mailing lists to find a third party to
do it.