[geeks] Simple web server?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 11:06:25 CDT 2013

Isn't it possible the issue is as likely to be the administrator as the
software?

I would contend that someone that chooses to go down the less-well-travelled
road (nginix) has far less support resources available to them than someone
that goes with 'Old Reliable' Apache.

Also, consider the motivations of someone that chooses nginix - either they
are looking for a web server to run on a system with limited resources OR they
anticipate heavy user volume. There is a third possible motivation -
attempting to find an easier to administer web server than Apache due to
inexperience administering web servers.

Lionel