[geeks] Intel SS4200-E NAS for sale

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:39:33 CST 2013

Hello all,

I have a brand-new, un-opened Intel SS4200-E NAS with NO drives available.
Internally, it is a Celeron CPU, 512M of DDR-400 RAM, and a small Disk on
Module (for holding the OS), as well as four hard-wired SATA drive bays and
eSATA and Gig Ethernet ports.

FreeNAS can be installed on it (
http://blather.michaelwlucas.com/archives/906/comment-page-1 ) as well as
other operating systems, in case you don't like the per-installed software
from EMC.

Tomshardware.com had a fairly glowing review of this device, they liked the
speed of the unit.

I bought this years ago, but now find it unneeded, so I'm offering it up
for $125 plus actual S/H from NJ (08534).

If interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Lionel
lionel4287 at gmail.com

--