[geeks] Battery question

rjtoegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 23:47:51 CDT 2012

You can get the same batteries for less in other places but be prepared to
take wire/connectors off of the old one and attach to the new one since most
of those toys use "special" batteries that have proprietary connectors.  Even
home improvement  centers might have usable batteries for alarms or outside
lighting.  Have done the same thing here many times.

Bob

Sent from my iPod