[geeks] wireless bridge

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Jul 15 17:14:27 CDT 2012

I need to replace my old wireless bridge. It is just a small wireless
gaming adapter.

Going to the stores locally, I'm not finding what I need.

Basically two networks, one private, one that has my cable modem
connection. I need to connect them wirelessly.

The "outside" network has a Netgear N600.

Anyone have information, ideas, reviews on what's out there now to
bridge these  two networks?

Needs to support high speed. My current one is 54Mbit and I'm hitting
the wall with it all the time now.

      Netgear N600-->cable modem
       /

 wireless gaming adapter
     /

Its the gaming adapter I need to replace. Its too slow and its WPA
security is not very good.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-keys which had a name of 0x5936BC24.asc]