[geeks] Awesome Technical Support

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jan 17 02:56:38 CST 2012

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012, Rick Hamell wrote:

>> That's impressive.
>
> It's disappointing that we now have to celebrate good, even competent
> customer service.

Some amount of my being impressed is that the response was clear, concise,
and technically valuable.  However, what really got me was the part near
the end, where the fellow essentially said "Hey, before you spend more
money with us, here's something to try that won't cost you anything and
might solve the same problem."

That's the sort of honesty I'm using to giving to customers, but not
receiving as one.

--
Jonathan Patschke    |    "It is easier to build two chimneys than to
Elgin, TX            %     keep one in fuel."