[geeks] Font Q. I give up...

Jonathan J. M. Katz jon at jonworld.com
Fri Jun 17 14:01:57 CDT 2011

Geeks,

I want to play with some old DEC fonts. I found them at this blog post:

http://nedbatchelder.com/blog/200712/ancient_history_the_digital_logo.html

I can't for the life of me figure out how to integrate them into the
Windows Font pool. I try to drag-n-drop them into Fonts Control Panel
(Windows 7), and it says it is invalid/not a font file. I played with
some ps2pdf stuff, and the postscript is valid. I also played with
t1utils and wasn't able to get anywhere. .ps != .afm from what I can
tell.

Any clues on how I can import them and use them?

--
-Jon
Jonathan Katz, Indianapolis, IN.