[geeks] ebay question

Bob rjtoegel at verizon.net
Tue Feb 15 22:18:02 CST 2011

 The only time that happened to me, eBay actually returned my money
IIRC.  I would at least contact them and tell them what happened.  At
least they've been notified in case the item doesn't arrive.  I also save
any messages that I received in case this ever would happen.  Hope you
get the time or your money back.

Bob