[geeks] Open Solaris, while I've been asleep.

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Oct 27 10:07:22 CDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 10:43:25AM -0400, Joshua Boyd wrote:
>I think that about summarizes the situation.  I believe this is where
>the news came from:
>http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/opensolaris-discuss/2010-August/059310.html

Thanks. That pretty much answers my questions.

BTW, that email is an interesting read. It shows the sad state of the
education of the people that write these things:

"The growth opportunity for Solaris has never been greater. As one
example, Solaris is used by about 40% of Oraclebs enterprise
customers, which means we have a 60% growth opportunity in our top
customers alone."

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order