[geeks] VESA monitor arms

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Tue Nov 30 11:18:12 CST 2010

On 11/29/10 22:46, Nate wrote:
> You might be able to find something that fits your needs here:
>
> http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=109&cp_id=10828&cs_i
> d=1082808

Thanks, I found this one there that looks like just the ticket:
http://lnk.nu/monoprice.com/1hi4.asp

I don't *have* to use the second mounting point (or I can make a speaker
bracket to fit it), it's got plenty of height, and it looks as though I
should be able to permanently bolt the base to the desk top.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.