[geeks] FS: Eken M001 Android Tablet (ARM): $60 shipped

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jun 25 01:54:27 CDT 2010

My Eken M001 Android tablet is for sale.

I find myself not using it since I've since acquired a Hawkboard and a
WM8505-based netbook to do ARM hacky type things on.

Eken M001 ARM (WonderMedia 8505)-based tablet
Android 1.6 (or 2.1/22 once the Slatedroid guys finish the port)
2G internal flash, SD card slot (I'll include a 2G SD card)
128M RAM, WiFi, Ethernet, 2X USB, Audio In/Out, etc.
Power supply & USB sync cable included, all in original box

http://www.slashgear.com/eken-m001-100-android-mid-gets-reviewed-2683177/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/25/ekens-android-powered-mid-looks-mighty-nice-
for-100/

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82976

Everything is in "still new" condition; I've had it powered on for less
than two hours total and the screen protective plastic is still on it.

Looks like the Slatedroid guys have an enhanced firmware out that has
working Google Marketplace and apps, and adds an hour or two to the
battery life:

http://www.slatedroid.com/vbulletin/content.php?165-Official-Slatedroid-
Firmware-release-(working-Google-Marketplace)

I'll be glad to install this before shipping if you like.

I paid $134 shipped for this new, about a month ago.

Anyway, $60 shipped (in original packaging) in the US

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas