[geeks] geeks Digest, Vol 86, Issue 11

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Sat Jan 23 10:33:16 CST 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 08:59:46AM -0600, Jonathan Patschke wrote:

> Who would possibly understand a law so asinine?

It's that way in the US, at least in Pennsylvania. Any game is property of
the people (it is a commonwealth after all). In order to hunt/fish it you
need a license, and there are restrictions on limiting people access to
your property to do so.

Fish tanks, and artificial fish ponds are excempt, but only if they are not
feed with water from the public watershed. I.e. you can fill them from your
tap, you can fill them from your well, and you can let the rain water fill
it.

If it is filled with water from a creek, river, lake, etc, the fish
are MINE, MINE I tell you, MINE. :-)

Geoff.

New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.