[geeks] geeks Digest, Vol 86, Issue 11

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Jan 22 08:59:46 CST 2010

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:

> They did not understand that the moment the fish went into the lake,
> they were public property,

Wow, that's awesome.  Does it work the other way, too?  Does the French
government immediately lose ownership of anything they put into the water?
I could use a new boat, and the French Navy probably has something nice.

Who would possibly understand a law so asinine?

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Science is what we understand well enough to explain
Elgin, TX         (   to a computer.  Art is everything else we do."