[geeks] What you can get from the wrong furniture...

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sun Jan 10 22:50:41 CST 2010

Dan Sikorski wrote:
> On 1/10/2010 1:09 PM, Jochen Kunz wrote:
>> This was partially caused by sitting in the wrong position in the wrong
>> chair for 15 years. So girls and boys, please: Get a proper desk and
>> office chair! Your back will be thankfull.
>>

> What was wrong with your sitting position?  I have a hard time with
> desks and chairs.  Being tall with long legs (6'8", 38" inseam), I often
> have a hard time adjusting  furniture to fit me comfortably.

That.  I have a hard time finding tall enough chairs, and most consumer
 grade desks are two inches too low.  (Fortunately, I had the good
fortune to pick up a $1500 professional workstation for $200 in 1994;
the top needs replacing by now, but the cantilever frame is still sound.)

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.