[geeks] What you can get from the wrong furniture...

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Sun Jan 10 12:09:34 CST 2010

Hi.

As we geeks tend to spend countless hours sitting at a desk and
stareing into computer displays...

Two weeks ago I had a serve herniated vertebral disk. It caused partial
paralysis of my right leg. One day later I had some serious surgery.
Fortunatelely the paralysis got better, but I still don't have full
control back. Most likely the rest will take several months to heal.
Full recreation is likely, but still questionable. All of this at an
age of only 36 years.

This was partially caused by sitting in the wrong position in the wrong
chair for 15 years. So girls and boys, please: Get a proper desk and
office chair! Your back will be thankfull.
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen