[geeks] DVI KVM & NOT Windows 7 USB issue

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 17:48:00 CDT 2010

On 29 Apr 2010, at 23:14, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> On Apr 29, 2010, at 5:38 PM, Mark Benson <md.benson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Any ideas? I'm typing this on the Mac Pro and nothing's cut out yet...
>>
>> Spoke too soon, it cut out after about 10 mins on the Mac too, so it's the
KVM
>> not Windows 7 at fault. *sighs*
>
> Yeah, I think it's the KVM ;^)

... scores 10 points and a promotional free pen for pointing out the already
pointed out blatantly obvious.

I'm tempted just to use it as a 4-way DVI switcher for my 24" screen. It was
quite cheap and I'm used to using at least 3 keyboards as it is. Shame the USB
doesn't work but hey, it solved the major issue which was that I had too few
DVI ports and a lot of HD capable equipment.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://markbenson.org/blog>