[geeks] Coffee survey

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Apr 29 08:02:59 CDT 2010

I have an Aeropress -- or "the horse syringe" as I think of it. :7)

   I like the speedy cleanup: my wife doesn't like the smell of coffee
so I can use it and rinse it before she's out of the shower -- and she
doesn't have to clean up after me. I like the fast production: heat the
mug & milk, then fill it with coffee while the water heats, and then
brew. Maybe four minutes all told. Also, I only have time for one big
cup in the morning so a sort of Americano/latte combination works well
for me.

   On weekends I brew in a French press pot, but the Aeropress is great
Monday through Friday. I think three of my co-woprkers have them here in
the office now, too. :7)

   There was a thred on one of the coffee nerd message boards a year or
two ago in which one of the bigwigs from Aerobie explained the testing
they'd done on BPA release in order to calm customers' fears.

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt