[geeks] Coffee survey

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Apr 28 12:09:43 CDT 2010

My local roasters say to give it a day. *shrug* They make really good
coffee, so I trust them. Also, I usually don't drink coffee at night, so
I pick it up the day it was roasted and then start brewing it the next
day, which is just what they advise. Have I discussed VOCs and moisture
and stuff with them? Nah. And I am a very happy customer. If you want,
check out www.newharvestcoffee.com and send them an email -- tell them I
sent you. :7)

   RE shipping: They're located maybe five miles from my office and
perhaps a dozen miles from my house. They send out *everything* via UPS
Ground shipping -- which takes just a day or two to get to my house --
unless you specifically ask to pick it up. (Commerical accounts, of
course, get deliveries via their van.)

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt