[geeks] TCF - Day Two

rjtoegel at verizon.net rjtoegel at verizon.net
Sun Apr 25 18:17:11 CDT 2010

   I was there but due to having to do some transportion duties, I arrived
   around noon.  Still the same number of outside vendors but they started
   packing up a half hour later.  I manage to pick up a couple of things.

   My haul was basically:

   A Panasonic AG-6400 protable VCR

   A portable Strip chart recorder with case and accesories (I use these
   for Science Fair projects at school) $20

   A stainless steel antenna mount and spring for my mobile ham radio
   setup (the Radio Shack crap always rusts)

   A non-working HP Spectrum analyzer (almost a freebie)

   A dual processor Power Mac (with problems of course!) $20

   and various other sundry small items.

   Good part is that I hardly spent $100

   Heck, you could hav just stepped over the tape at the outdoor